Saturday, November 28, 2009

Lazy or Recuperating?

I feel like I've been sleeping a lot this week. But I think it's justified. I wake up 3 or 4 times a night to either use the bathroom, adjust positions, get a drink, or take pain pills. And I've been taking 2 naps during the day usually. I think that sleep helps with the healing though, so I'm trying not to feel too guilty about it.
In general, feeling a bit better today. It seems like that's a common trend - a bit better every day. Calf is better, knee is better. I'm starting to feel the implant in my knee some - I feel it shifting around a bit and clicking. It doesn't hurt, it's just a bit odd. I read that this happens as the muscles are tightening around the new joint and that it's perfectly normal.
I did some shopping today for Christmas. I'll have to do all my shopping online this year, which is slightly frustrating because I feel like I look through countless websites and find nothing that looks good. I need a good list of "best online shopping sites" or something like that.
The only bad news is that Saturday day time tv absolutely sucks. I have some books to read, maybe I'll try that.

No comments:

Post a Comment