Monday, November 30, 2009

I Need a Hobby...

I'm starting to feel as if all these blog posts from the past few days are sounding the same. This is most likely because the past few days have all been very much the same. Same routine - get up, clean up as best possible, go downstairs, have breakfast, watch some TV, play on the computer, have lunch, have pills, watch more tv, maybe take a nap or two, have dinner, go upstairs, read some, go to bed. The monotony is becoming the worst part of all of this. I have considered knitting or crocheting some scarves to give to people as gifts. That might make the time pass more. I have other books I can read too, but I just don't feel like it right now. People suggest movies, tv series from netflix, etc, but none of that sounds interesting to me. I don't know how to break the boredom.

No comments:

Post a Comment